At Makarem & Associates, we are committed to providing effective lawyering for our clients. Our lawyers work closely with clients and implement creative practical strategies to protect our clients’ interests.
We represent a wide variety of clientele including consumers and professionals at all levels of State and Federal Court. Depending on the type of case, we represent clients on either a contingency fee basis or on an hourly fee arrangement.
Recompense injury with justice, and recompense kindness with kindness”. Confucius
Since 1995, Ron Makarem has obtained multi-million dollar settlements and judgments for consumer clients across the State. Throughout his entire legal career, Ron has dedicated his practice to litigating on behalf of the consumer and strives to maintain the public’s respect for the legal profession. Ron is certified by the California State Bar as a Legal Malpractice Specialist, and also holds a Real Estate Broker’s License. A native to Los Angeles, he enjoys coaching his daughter’s soccer team during his free time.
- $1,100,000 settlement against law firm in partnership dispute
- $1,300,000 settlement against parking site for wage and hour violations
- $2,530,000 Legal Malpractice And Attorney-Client Fee Dispute
- $2,150,000 Insurance Carrier Denied Disability
- $2,600,000 Legal Malpractice Case Against Skadden, Arps
- $700,000 Nursing Home, Hospice Provider And Physician For Elder Abuse
Makarem and Associates on the Web
- Avvo “Superb” Rating
- Findlaw Listing
- Recognized by SuperLawyers for Outstanding Work
- Business Week discusses our Zyprexa case
- Featured Article in The Advocate – Breakdown of Attorney-Client Relationship
- “Apprentice” case featured in The Los Angeles Times