Senior Associate Attorney
Mr. Stadmiller comes to Makarem & Associates with a strong legal background. While attending the University of Southern California Gould School of Law, Mr. Stadmiller was a judicial extern for The Hon. Carlos G. Ynostroza, where he assisted with civil and criminal matters, including preparing daily civil case management conferences, conducting research associated with pending and future cases, and attending pre-trial conferences, settlement negotiations, and sentencing hearings.
Also, while attending law school, Mr. Stadmiller was a law clerk for a commercial litigation firm. He researched and wrote legal memoranda on commercial litigation and anti-trust matters.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctor - 2005
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- B.A. - 2001
Fraternities or Sororities
- Zeta Beta Tau
- State Bar of California, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Member
- Marin County Bar Association