Articles May 24, 2006 A man who claims NBC Universal, Donald Trump and the creator of NBC’s “The Apprentice” stole his idea has settled his lawsuits in state and federal court, his attorney said. Mark Bethea alleged that he and Velocity Entertainment...
- Phase One of a Wage and Hour Class Action: Establishing Class Certification
- Blizzard Entertainment, Hit by A Storm of Backlash Regarding Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Violations
- California is Finally Telling Blizzard That No Means No
- A Private School’s Misconduct Becomes Public
- Dodgers’ Trevor Bauer Under Fire for Sexual Assault Allegations