In recent insurance litigation, A California court’s decision has made it harder for insurance companies to avoid paying out on legitimate claims. In late summer 2009, a wildfire (known as the Station Fire) destroyed 250 square miles of forest and 89 homes in...
- Phase One of a Wage and Hour Class Action: Establishing Class Certification
- Blizzard Entertainment, Hit by A Storm of Backlash Regarding Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Violations
- California is Finally Telling Blizzard That No Means No
- A Private School’s Misconduct Becomes Public
- Dodgers’ Trevor Bauer Under Fire for Sexual Assault Allegations