If an individual is killed as a result of the wrongful conduct, negligence or recklessness of another person or persons, their family members may be able to file a wrongful death lawsuit against the party that is responsible. The purpose for filing this form of...
- Phase One of a Wage and Hour Class Action: Establishing Class Certification
- Blizzard Entertainment, Hit by A Storm of Backlash Regarding Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Violations
- California is Finally Telling Blizzard That No Means No
- A Private School’s Misconduct Becomes Public
- Dodgers’ Trevor Bauer Under Fire for Sexual Assault Allegations