As of the first of July, 2015, the Healthy Families Act that was introduced last year in 2015 will begin to impose new requirements for paid sick leave on the employers within California. Most employers – regardless of their size or industry are covered under the new...
- Phase One of a Wage and Hour Class Action: Establishing Class Certification
- Blizzard Entertainment, Hit by A Storm of Backlash Regarding Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Violations
- California is Finally Telling Blizzard That No Means No
- A Private School’s Misconduct Becomes Public
- Dodgers’ Trevor Bauer Under Fire for Sexual Assault Allegations