Nursing homes in California – just like care facilities in any other state, have a number of laws and standards in place created to help ensure that patients and residents receive the level of care that they deserve. After all, when someone requests and pays for the...
- Phase One of a Wage and Hour Class Action: Establishing Class Certification
- Blizzard Entertainment, Hit by A Storm of Backlash Regarding Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Violations
- California is Finally Telling Blizzard That No Means No
- A Private School’s Misconduct Becomes Public
- Dodgers’ Trevor Bauer Under Fire for Sexual Assault Allegations