It’s 2017, but it’s not hard to believe that sexual harassment and various other forms of harassment continue to occur within the workplace. An untold number of people across California still find themselves dealing with horrifying work environments because they’re...
- Phase One of a Wage and Hour Class Action: Establishing Class Certification
- Blizzard Entertainment, Hit by A Storm of Backlash Regarding Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Violations
- California is Finally Telling Blizzard That No Means No
- A Private School’s Misconduct Becomes Public
- Dodgers’ Trevor Bauer Under Fire for Sexual Assault Allegations