Initially considered a social issue in society, elder abuse has now become both an important public health concern as well as a criminalized act in the US. The increasing elderly population is largely responsible for this transition. Laws have been created...
- Phase One of a Wage and Hour Class Action: Establishing Class Certification
- Blizzard Entertainment, Hit by A Storm of Backlash Regarding Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Violations
- California is Finally Telling Blizzard That No Means No
- A Private School’s Misconduct Becomes Public
- Dodgers’ Trevor Bauer Under Fire for Sexual Assault Allegations