As of the first of July, 2015, the Healthy Families Act that was introduced in 2015 will begin to impose new requirements for paid sick leave on the employers within California. Employers in California continue to be squeezed – some people believe this is another...
- Phase One of a Wage and Hour Class Action: Establishing Class Certification
- Blizzard Entertainment, Hit by A Storm of Backlash Regarding Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Violations
- California is Finally Telling Blizzard That No Means No
- A Private School’s Misconduct Becomes Public
- Dodgers’ Trevor Bauer Under Fire for Sexual Assault Allegations