The State of the Law Since Cassel and a Proposal for Change California’s Evidence Code, as interpreted by the state’s Supreme Court, imposes sweeping protections on communications related to mediation. Its reach purportedly extends to communications that occur in the...
- Phase One of a Wage and Hour Class Action: Establishing Class Certification
- Blizzard Entertainment, Hit by A Storm of Backlash Regarding Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Violations
- California is Finally Telling Blizzard That No Means No
- A Private School’s Misconduct Becomes Public
- Dodgers’ Trevor Bauer Under Fire for Sexual Assault Allegations