Julia Crowley-Farenga, a former intern at SpaceX, has claimed that she was sexually harassed over a period of three summers. Crowley-Farenga, who is now a NASA engineer, alleges in her California labor lawsuit that she was retaliated against after reporting the sexual...
- Phase One of a Wage and Hour Class Action: Establishing Class Certification
- Blizzard Entertainment, Hit by A Storm of Backlash Regarding Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Violations
- California is Finally Telling Blizzard That No Means No
- A Private School’s Misconduct Becomes Public
- Dodgers’ Trevor Bauer Under Fire for Sexual Assault Allegations