California Governor Gavin Newsom lately authorized a handful of bills that will affect employers in the new year, most notably legislation that will expand the state’s current family medical leave law, the California Family Rights Act (CFRA), and COVID-related...
- Phase One of a Wage and Hour Class Action: Establishing Class Certification
- Blizzard Entertainment, Hit by A Storm of Backlash Regarding Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Violations
- California is Finally Telling Blizzard That No Means No
- A Private School’s Misconduct Becomes Public
- Dodgers’ Trevor Bauer Under Fire for Sexual Assault Allegations