By Anthony Mccartney, AP Entertainment Writer LOS ANGELES — A magazine freelancer suing two photographers and a paparazzi agency over a video that purportedly shows Heath Ledger doing drugs has amended her lawsuit to downplay her role as a reporter. The revisions come...
- Phase One of a Wage and Hour Class Action: Establishing Class Certification
- Blizzard Entertainment, Hit by A Storm of Backlash Regarding Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Violations
- California is Finally Telling Blizzard That No Means No
- A Private School’s Misconduct Becomes Public
- Dodgers’ Trevor Bauer Under Fire for Sexual Assault Allegations