A new executive order issued by Gov. Newsom in California has paved the way for protecting employees under workers’ compensation laws for Covid-19 infection resulting at the workplace. Workers’ comp in the state provides benefits for workers who may have suffered an...
- Phase One of a Wage and Hour Class Action: Establishing Class Certification
- Blizzard Entertainment, Hit by A Storm of Backlash Regarding Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Violations
- California is Finally Telling Blizzard That No Means No
- A Private School’s Misconduct Becomes Public
- Dodgers’ Trevor Bauer Under Fire for Sexual Assault Allegations