A new executive order issued by Gov. Newsom in California has paved the way for protecting employees under workers’ compensation laws for Covid-19 infection resulting at the workplace. Workers’ comp in the state provides benefits for workers who may have suffered an...
- The executive suing Amazon Web Services: ‘I wouldn’t want my worst enemy working there’
- Taking a Stand Against Toxic “Bro” Culture Within the Workplace
- Settlement in San Jose State University Sexual Harassment Scandal
- More Than 30,000 Kaiser Permanente Workers Just Announced They’ll Strike This Month
- New California Employment Laws Signed into Effect by Governor Newsom