LA tenants fearful of being evicted during the Covid-19 crisis have the law on their side and may soon be able to sue unethical landlords. The city has its fair share of honorable landlords, working to support the community during these challenging times. As for the...
- Phase One of a Wage and Hour Class Action: Establishing Class Certification
- Blizzard Entertainment, Hit by A Storm of Backlash Regarding Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Violations
- California is Finally Telling Blizzard That No Means No
- A Private School’s Misconduct Becomes Public
- Dodgers’ Trevor Bauer Under Fire for Sexual Assault Allegations