In simple terms, employment litigation refers to a lawsuit wherein a member of staff sues their employer due to an issue that arises as a result of work or work-based activities. For example, a member of staff may sue their employer because they feel they are being...
- Phase One of a Wage and Hour Class Action: Establishing Class Certification
- Blizzard Entertainment, Hit by A Storm of Backlash Regarding Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Violations
- California is Finally Telling Blizzard That No Means No
- A Private School’s Misconduct Becomes Public
- Dodgers’ Trevor Bauer Under Fire for Sexual Assault Allegations