Complex business litigation is recognized as a specialty area of law which aims to offer some form of defense to companies that have been charged with a delinquency or forced to deal with a corporate problem brought before the court. Generally, individuals and...
- Phase One of a Wage and Hour Class Action: Establishing Class Certification
- Blizzard Entertainment, Hit by A Storm of Backlash Regarding Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Violations
- California is Finally Telling Blizzard That No Means No
- A Private School’s Misconduct Becomes Public
- Dodgers’ Trevor Bauer Under Fire for Sexual Assault Allegations