The University of Southern California (USC) has once again come into the limelight for the wrong reasons. Eighteen more current and former students have joined a lawsuit accusing Dennis Kelly, a physician who treated student-patients, of sexual harassment and...
- Phase One of a Wage and Hour Class Action: Establishing Class Certification
- Blizzard Entertainment, Hit by A Storm of Backlash Regarding Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Violations
- California is Finally Telling Blizzard That No Means No
- A Private School’s Misconduct Becomes Public
- Dodgers’ Trevor Bauer Under Fire for Sexual Assault Allegations